Simcona is an Electronics Distributor that ships electronic components, wire, cable and data communication products all over the world. Simcona will work with you to fit your requirements.
Simcona Electronics Corporation provides a full range of cables and electromechanical products for Defense, Transportation, Energy, Medical and Data Products including structured cabling, voice & data, and other communication switching / data collection applications. Simcona Electronics is looking for highly energized and motivated individuals for the following positions:
Purchasing Specialist<< Select for Full Charter
- This position is accountable for managing all aspects of the product lines to which they are assigned. The Purchasing Specialist obtains requirements by verifying, preparing, and forwarding purchase orders; verifies receipt of items; authorizes payment and engages in the day-to-day operations of the Purchasing Department. The Purchasing Specialists are the primary interface between the manufacturers and Simcona Electronics. Preparing and executing Purchase Orders in a timely and efficient manner on a day to day basis along with analyzing and maintaining adequate stock to satisfy current and future customer requirements.
- Qualified candidates will be based in the Greater Rochester area and will have at least a High School diploma with approximately 2 years of Purchasing experience. Candidates with knowledge of purchasing wire and cable commodities is a plus but not required. The Purchasing Specialist candidate will be a self-starter and have the ability to work with minimal supervision; they must be able to work efficiently in a fast paced environment. Qualified candidates will have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with being competent in using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Experience with Lean Supply Chain is a plus.
Sourcing Specialist<< Select for Full Charter
- This position is accountable for assisting Simcona’s Field Account Managers and Customer Care Specialists on pricing negotiations with targeted manufacturers. Along with expediting orders to meet customer requirements and providing support to Customer Care Specialists to meet all customer pricing & delivery needs.
- Qualified candidates will be based in the Greater Rochester area and will have at least a High School diploma with approximately 2 years of Supply Chain experience. Candidates must be able to work with minimal supervision, efficiently in a fast paced environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required along with competent skills using Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Sales Applications Engineer<< Select for Full Charter
- This position is accountable for assisting Simcona’s Field Account Managers on engineering designs to meet customer requirements with the identification and implementation of multiple solutions for market applications.
- Qualified candidates will be based in the Greater Rochester area. This position will require travel, possibly including overnights in Simcona’s territory. Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree of Science and or Technology with a minimum of 3-5 years engineering experience. Electrical Engineers are preferred but not mandatory to be considered.
Field Account Manager<< Select for Full Charter
- This position is accountable for sales of all product lines within Simcona Electronics portfolio to maximize growth, productivity and simplicity. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the business strategies for long term organic growth through effective sales processes and efforts.
- Qualified candidates will be based in the Greater Rochester area and will have at least a Bachelor’s degree. Minimum 3 years direct field sales experience within the electronics industry and three or more years of similar B2B (business to business) sales experience. Two or more years experience with multi-level sales and distribution models a plus. B2B sales experience with wire and other ‘commodity’ electrical products a plus. Experience working with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint). Qualified candidates should have excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong influencing skills; the ability to work in a matrix organization and team environment. Customer focus is key within this position.
Inquires about these positions should be emailed to: Taylor Dantz, email@example.com